Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Update: Not so much a heart attack?

So, either 1) My mother was right and it was just gas trapped in my rib/chest area.  Which, after using the Googles, I did find that trapped gas can indeed feel like a heart attack.

Or 2) I was having a mild heart attack and the Bayer I took because I was in pain did the job and saved my life while also making me much more comfortable.

Given scenario 2, I think I fail at that whole knowing what to do in emergencies and my family fails at ensuring my safety.

Anyways, not dead. 

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad you're not dead. Are you still playing Last Remnant? I couldn't get into that game. Maybe it was just tv I was playing it on at the time, but everyone walked as if they just got over polio. Anyways you should play Batman if you haven't already, it's pretty badass.

    -Theran

    ReplyDelete